Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Message from Christie

Dear All,

My daughter Kayla, recently returned from the centre in Costa Rica and I have found it to be such a delight to have someone in my house to process with I thought I would pass this pleasure on to all of you. No, this does not mean Kayla will be moving in with you! If you would like to have a processing partner or would be willing to help others process their upsets please send me your name and phone number. I will compile a list of people who are willing to be contacted and send it out one week from today ( Monday, June 21st). The more names the better!

See you on Wednesday.

Love Christie
604 720 7093
christie@choose-again.com


Circle time;
Wednesdays from 7pm - 9.30pm
4438 West 5th Ave
$20.00 per person

No comments:

Post a Comment